MICROSOFT 365 IS LEADING THE WAY IN DATA SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE
MS 365 Stays On Top Of Compliance Updates For You
Microsoft 365 is a leader in intelligent compliance solutions, helping clients assess and manage compliance risks while leveraging the cloud to identify, classify, protect, and monitor sensitive data residing in hybrid and multifarious environments to support regulatory compliance. Microsoft makes it their job to stay on top of any and all new compliance regulations on behalf of their clients because they know that as a business, you may not always be aware of them.
In 2018 the year, Microsoft announced that MS 365 would provide businesses with an information protection strategy to help with the GDPR. The strategy not only helps Canadian (and other) businesses address the new law (and PIPEDA), it provides better data security across the board. These updates include the following:
- Compliance Manager general availability for Azure, Dynamics 365, and Office 365 Business and Enterprise customers in public clouds.
- Compliance Score availability for Office 365.
- Azure Information Protection scanner general availability.
- Protection of sensitive data in apps and across cloud services.
- Support data protection across platforms.
- Provision of a consistent labeling schema experience.
With its comprehensive approach to data protection and leading edge compliance, MS 365 is an all-in-one SaaS that keeps enterprise businesses ahead of the privacy curve (Watch Gagan Gulati of Microsoft discuss how MS 365 stays on top of compliance).